Sunday, April 8, 2012

Playing with my new toys

So today I got the chance to try out my new e.l.f. stuff. I just put on everything I got in my order, except the purple eyeliner and the brush (well, of course). Because I was in that e.l.f. mood I also put on a e.l.f. bronzer, eyeliner and blush. I think (if I may say so myself) it looks pretty awesome!


Love the lashes I bought. They are so full and long, even though they are synthetic. The glue that was included was pretty good, too. I didn't have the heart to cut them yet, so they might look a bit funny on the pictures. They are called hollywood lashes. Cool name, yeah?

I also tried a few things from the mystery box that I got with my order. Two of the eyeshadows were really cool, the golden and the green. The brown ones didn't match me at all so I blended them with some black eyeshadow I already had.
Included was also a lipgloss. I was really surprised how well it matched my skin color. (Not a lot of shades goes well with my yellowy/greenish/pale tone). The color looks so fresh and reminds me of summer. I got to remember what it is called, so I'll just write it here: Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15, no. 2803 Goddess.

I could write another 10.000 words about this makeup, but I think I'll stop for now.

Time for some pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment